Facebook Messenger Ads Tips | How Can I Advertise On Messenger: Are an ecommerce business owner and want to figure out how to advertise on facebook?
Here is a facebook post that teaches everything you need to know about how to advertise on facebook messenger.
Facebook Messenger has the following statistics which could help boost your small business or big e-commerce business to the height you’re dreaming of?
1. Over 1.3 billion people use Messenger every month.
2. Over 10 billion messages are exchanged between people and businesses every month.
3. Over 78% of people using smartphones will message every month by end of 2018.
In this post, you’ll see how to create Facebook Messenger ads for your business step by step.
Reach more people with Messenger ads
The easiest way to take advantage of Messenger’s global reach is to run ads in Messenger. Messenger ads work just like ads across other Facebook platforms – we’ll automatically deliver ads to the placement that’s most likely to drive campaign results at the lowest possible cost.
The best part? You can use the same creative for Messenger that you’re already using for Facebook and Instagram. People will see these ads in their Messenger app.
When they tap on an ad, they’ll be sent to the destination you chose during ad creation – whether that’s your site, app or a conversation with your business on Messenger.
How To Create Ads in Messenger Inbox
1. Go to Ad Creation.
2. Select your objective and click Continue. You need to view supported objectives.
– If you selected app install, reach, brand awareness or a catalog sales objective, you can skip to step #4.
3. Complete the Destination section if you selected a traffic, conversion or messages objective.
– If you select Messenger, a Messenger conversation will open when people click on your ad.
– If you select Website URL, a Messenger browser will open up to your website when people click on your ad.
– If you select App, your business’s app will open when people click on your ad.
4. Select Automatic Placements or Edit Placements if desired.
– Automatic placements are designed to deliver ad impressions to the placement most likely to drive campaign results at the lowest possible cost.
If you choose to edit placements, you can include Messenger as long as Facebook Feed is also selected.
5. Edit your Audience, Budget, and Schedule and click Next.
6. Select your format.
7. To finish editing your ad, click Done.
8. Click Place Order to publish your ad.
That is it on Facebook Messenger Ads Tips | How Can I Advertise On Messenger. please share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!