Facebook lets its users add friends, family members, old school mates, co-workers and lots of others to their friends list.
However, it is advisable that like a facebook user, you bear the following in mind while adding friends on the giant social media platform:
1. You should send friend requests to people you know and trust. Add a friend by searching for them or directly from People You May Know.
2. You can control who can friend and follow you by editing your privacy settings.
3. If you don’t want someone to see you on Facebook, you can unfriend or block them.
4. You can have up to 5,000 friends at a time.
Facebook Unfollow People??
If you have lots of friends on facebook, chances are that you’ll come across some friends can their daily routine is to share political updates on facebook. Some can even go as far as tagging you in such posts.
Unfollowing someone on facebook is a facebook feature that would help you to prevent them from sharing the things they have posted on your facebook newsfeed.
How to unfollow someone on facebook is fairly easy and can be done in the comfort of your devices.
Let’s kick it start right away!!!
To unfollow someone on facebook, do the following:
1. Log onto your facebook account via facebook.com
2. Go to the top right corner of the facebook homepage and enter your login credentials
3. Lastly, click on the login option and you should be taken to your facebook profile.
4. Next, enter the name of the person in the search section of the facebook homepage and click on the search button
5. Find and click on the facebook profile name of the person and you’ll be taken to their profile straight up.
6. Now, go to the bottom right of their facebook cover photo and click on the three dots icon
7. Lastly, click unfollow from the dropdown menu
That is how to unfollow someone on facebook straight up. You can also unfollow a facebook page or facebook group.
If you’ve followed a particular group or page on facebook, you can follow the below instructions to unfollow them.
How To Unfollow Facebook Page, Facebook Group Fast
1. Log into your facebook account if you’ve not already done that
2. Find and click on the facebook group or page you want to unfollow
3. Go to the bottom of their cover photo and hover over Following (on a profile or Page) or click Joined (in a group) near their cover photo.
4. Finally, select Unfollow and you’re done
That is how to unfollow facebook page or facebook group step by step.
Unfollowing Someone On Facebook
When you unfriend someone that is your facebook friend, the person will immediately be remove from your facebook list.
However, unlike blocking people on facebook, unfriending people on facebook lets you and the people you’ve unfriended see each other on facebook.
But, he/she is no longer your friend and can only see the things you’ve shared with the public.
Let’s quickly see how to unfriend people on facebook.
How To Unfriend Someone On Facebook
The steps involved in unfriending people on facebook is not hard at all. Here is how to:
1. Login your facebook account
2. Locate and click on the profile name of the person’s account. Note that you may need to profile to the profile of the person by typing their name into the search bar at the top of the facebook page.
3. Next, go to the bottom of their facebook cover photo and hover over Friends.
4. Lastly, select Unfriend and you’re done
That is how to unfriend people on facebook through their profile.
Now, what if the person has deactivated his or her facebook account, how do you unfriend them?
Well, if someone has deactivated his/her facebook profile, you can’t unfriend them via the above steps.
However, how to unfriend someone that has deactivated his or her profile on facebook is very simple and easy.
Here is how to:
1. Go to your facebook profile
2. Click on your name at the top right corner of the facebook page
3. Scroll to the bottom of the facebook page and click on your friends option
4. From your facebook friends list, navigate to the name of the person and you should see the friends option
5. Hover your mouse on the friends option and click unfriend from the dropdown menu
6. Lastly, confirm the action and you’re done
Keywords: how to unfollow someone on facebook, how do you unfollow someone on facebook, what happens when you unfollow someone on facebook, how do i unfollow someone on facebook, unfollow someone on facebook, how do you unfollow someone on facebook, how do i unfollow someone on facebook, how do you unfollow on facebook, how do you unfollow people on facebook, how to unfriend someone on facebook, how do you unfriend someone on facebook, how do i unfriend someone on facebook, what happens when you unfriend someone on facebook, unfriend someone on facebook, how do you defriend someone on facebook, how do you unfriend someone on facebook, how do i unfriend someone on facebook, how do you unfriend on fb, how do you unfriend somebody on facebook.
That is it with Facebook Unfollow – Facebook Unfriend – How To Unfriend & Unfollow Someone On Facebook.
I hope this article was helpful.
Please share it with your friends and loved ones!!!