How Do I Unblock Someone & My Facebook friends list | Unblocked People List On FB: Are you looking for a quick guide on how to unblock someone on Facebook?
Here is a Facebook post that teaches the steps you will need to follow to unblock someone on Facebook fast and easy.
To quickly unblock friends or someone other than your friend on Facebook is a very easy and quick task.
But also keep in mind that when you unblock someone who was your friend before you blocked them – you will still need to send them a new friend request.
Because when you block someone on Facebook, you automatically unfriend them.
How To Unblock Friends And People On Facebook
1) Go to your Facebook page;
2) Click the ‘Account’ tab;
3) Then select ‘Privacy Settings’;
4) You will see a new page, click on the ‘Edit list’ button;
5) When you refresh the page, you’ll see a list of blocked friends and enemies;
6) Click on the ‘Unblock’ button.
If you can’t find the above features on your facebook account, you can use: How to see blocked people on facebook
That is it on How Do I Unblock Someone And My Facebook friends list | Unblocked People List On FB.
- how to unblock someone on facebook android
- how do you unblock someone on facebook on your phone
- how to unblock someone on facebook app
- how to unblock facebook account
- how to unblock someone on facebook 2019
- after unblocking someone on facebook
- how to unblock someone on facebook on iphone
- how to unblock someone on facebook messenger
In conclusion, to unblock someone on facebook, do the following: Click V-shaped icon in the top right of Facebook and select Settings. In the left column of your Settings, click Blocking. In the Block Users section you should see a list of people you’ve blocked. Click Unblock next to the name of the person you want to unblock.
I hope the post was helpful.