Are you among the numerous N-Power applicants that applied for the Federal Government empowerment and looking for a guide on how to reset your password on the NASIMS portal? If you answered yes, here is a comprehensive and straight-to-the-point guide on the processes involved in accessing the NASIMS portal and the steps you need to follow to recover your password, update your personal information, and thereafter, take the online test.
Before we shall proceed further, peradventure you have an issue that you need clarification on, you can quickly use this support handles: call 018888340 or 08176551162 or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with everything you need to know about N-power batch C enrollment process. As we all know, the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management, and Social Development opened its portal and allow interested candidates to apply for the empowerment programme.
During that time, a lot of persons has applied for the scheme. However, the process was halted up till this year and all applicants were asked to visit the NASIMS portal to reset their passwords using the email address that they have used in signing up accounts, update their details, and also go-ahead to take an online test.
This article is all about how to access the newly launched NASIMS website and update your profile. We’ll also show you how to write and pass your test successfully. There is no need to be worried. Just reading and if you find this post helpful, you can share it with your friends and loved ones.
NASIMS portal 2021
The acronym NASIMS stands for National Social Investment Management System. The platform was launched with the sole aim of using it to empower Nigerians. And one of the reasons for its launch is the empowerment of the Nigerian youths via the N-Power programes. Yes, the N-Power Programme is a job creation and skills empowerment programme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
The Programme is designed to target Nigerians between the ages of 18 and 35 and aims to help young Nigerians acquire and develop life-long skills to become practical solution providers in their communities, enabling them to become innovative players in the domestic and global markets.
Mind you that there are other programmes on the website. However, for the purpose of this article, we are going to be considering the N-power programme. If you, however, want to figure out other programmes that are available there, you can visit https://nasims.gov.ng/about.
Well, for the sake of those that would want to know, here are the main empowerment programmes that are available on the NASIMS platform:
- Conditional Cash Transfer
- Government Enterprise and Empowerment Program (GEEP)
- National Home Grown School Feeding Program (NHGSFP)
You can use the above link to read on the programmes for in-depth knowledge of are they really work. Having outlined all of that, let’s now proceed to the next stage of our article: How to Reset Your N-power Password.
How to Reset Your N-power Password
If you are among the persons that applied for the N-power programme, it is expected you visit the NASIMS official website and update your profile. This is very important in that, without that, you won’t be able to take your online test and thus, can’t be shortlisted. For that reason, it is pertinent you take your time and ensure you get everything done accordingly.
So, are you ready? Here are the steps you need to follow to reset your password and then get started with profile updates as well as test.
- First off, you will need to open your computer and get it connected to an internet source
- Next, open your browser and visit https://nasims.gov.ng
- Once taken to the site, locate and click on the login button at the top right corner of the nasims homepage
- Now, you will need to click on the Forgot Password button. This button is located below the login option
- Once you do that, a box will popup. To proceed, enter the email address that you used to signup for the Npower account and then click send link
- Now, go to your email and click on the password recovery link that has been sent to you.
- On the next page, you will be required to enter your new password and also confirm it. Do that and click on the verify button and your password will be reset successfully.
BOOM!!! You have successfully reset or recover your password on the NASIMS website. It is now time to login your profile and then gets your data updated.
How to Login Profile On NASIMS Portal
If you have successfully reset your password, here are the steps you need to follow to easily login your account on the NASIMS Portal.
- Turn on your device and enter https://nasims.gov.ng
- Next, go to the top right corner and click login
- Once taken to the login page, enter your email address and the new password
- Click Proceed and you will be taken to your profile.
That is how to easily login your profile on NASIMS portal. It is that simple and easy. Having done that, it is now time to update your profile information.
Bear in mind that at this stage, you may be required to validate your BVN or simply proceed with your information update. If you are asked to validate BVN, all you need to do is to enter your BVN in the required field and then click on the validate button to continue. Once your date has been validated, you can then proceed to add other details as well as upload the documents that will be required of you.
Updating Personal Details On NASIMS portal
How to update your personal information on the NASIMS portal is as simple and possible. All you have to do is to ensure that your documents are reduced to the required KB and then enter all the required information accordingly. Here are the steps you need to follow to get that done right away:
- Visit https://nasims.gov.ng as usual and login your account
- Now, click on the update profile option. This button is located at the top left corner of your dashboard page
- Next, enter your middle name
- Select your date of birth
- Enter your alternative phone number
- Enter your residential address and landmark
- Choose your means of identification and enter your id number. Upload the id also
- Choose your qualification level and enter your graduation date. Also, upload your certificate
- enter your bank account number, your bank account name, and also select your bank name
- You will also need to choose other documents and also upload
- Upload a new passport
- Lastly, click on the submit button
Those are the steps you need to follow to easily update your profile on the NASIMS portal. It is that simple and easy.
NOTE: Once you are done with updating your profile, you will be given a NASIMS number. Ensure you keep the number saved. That number is your personal ID and without it, you can’t take your test. However, you can also get the number whenever you want. To find your NASIMS number, simply login to your dashboard and you should see it below your passport.
How To Take Test On NASIMS PORTAL
NASIMS test is simple but technical. Thus, you will need to be very accurate and fast. The reason is that you have a total of 20 objective questions to answer in 20 minutes. That implies that each question is allotted a total of one minute. Here are the steps you need to follow to get started with your test. Bear in mind that if you are not sure of your capabilities, you can look for someone to write it for you. Follow the steps below to start your test:
- Login your dashboard and click on the take test button
- Now, enter your NASIMS number and your password
- Click take test and your questions and answers will be popup
- Read the instructions, the question and then select the option that best fit it
- Click next to proceed to the next one
- Do that for the rest of the questions until you reach question 20 which is the final one. Answer it and click on the submit button and your result will be displayed immediately.
Yes, you will be shown what you have scored on the screen and you will know if you have passed the examination or not. It is important to note here that you can rather than submitting the question, choose to retake the test in the case where you feel you didn’t answer them the way you want. To do that, locate and click on the retake test button and then retake it.\
Once you are done, submit.
Those are the steps you need to follow to easily take your test on the NASIMS platform.
That is it on NASIMS portal 2021 – How to Reset Your N-power Batch C Password | Updating Personal Details On NASIMS portal. If yu have any questions, you can use the comment box below to reach out to us.