Are you here because you are in dire need of the processes involved in how to view your blocked list on Facebook 2021. This is a straight-to-the-point guide on the processes that lead to unblocking someone on Facebook. Thus, if you are a facebook user and searching for a guide on unblocking people on facebook, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading and please do not forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones.
How To See Your Blocked List On Facebook: Do you want to find out where your blocked friends are on Facebook? This post is here to show you how to check Facebook blocked users list so you can decide whether to unblock them or not.
Facebook lets you block and unblock people. As a facebook user, you can choose to block a person from seeing the stuff you post on Facebook, however, there are other types of blocking as well. There are lots of things you can block on facebook. Interestingly, you can block people from sending you instant messages(IMs), block apps from contacting you and also block events from sending you invitations.
Let us assume you change your mind after a few months, or years that you have blocked someone and want to undo the process. How do you go about viewing those friends / Facebook users that you have blocked? This post will show you how to do exactly that – view your Facebook block list in 2021.
Facebook Block List – The Quickest way to Access Them
Here are the steps you need to follow to easily see all the persons you have blocked on facebook so you can quickly unblock them if you so choose;
step 1: You can go to the direct facebook blocking URL by clicking here(https://web.facebook.com/settings?tab=blocking)
step 2: There is no step 2. Once you click on the above link, The page will load up your whole facebook block list and you will see all the people you have blocked on facebook.
Do you want to Unblock Someone On Facebook?
Unarguably, out of Popular demand, we will be adding a session below on how to unblock someone on facebook. We hope you all find it useful.
It is quite simple actually. Just continuing from the steps outlined above.
Fortunately, to unblock someone on facebook, all you need to do is to click the unblock link next to the name of the individual you want to unblock (as shown in the image below).
Steps On How To Locate Your Blocked List On Facebook(Detailed)
Listed below are the steps to be taken in order to view all your blocked list on facebook.
Interestingly, to view your Facebook block list:
- First off, you will need to visit facebook.com and login
- Next, go to the top right corner of the facebook page and click on the triangular-shaped icon
- Now, locate and click settings & privacy from the dropdown menu
- Locate and click Settings from another dropdown that appears
- Click blocking at the left column of the general settings page
- Scroll down to the blocked users’ section of the page and you will see all the people you have blocked from viewing your facebook profile
- Now, to unlock someone from the list, simply click on the unblock button that is at the right of the name of the person you want to unblock
- Confirm the action by clicking on the unblock option on the popup box
Those are the steps you can follow to easily unblock someone on facebook fast and immediately.
Method 2: How to Unblock Someone On Facebook PC
- First off, you will need to login your facebook account
- Next, locate and click on the Facebook quick help icon in the top right of any Facebook page
- Now, click Privacy Shortcuts
- Afterward, locate and click on “See More Privacy Settings”
- To continue, check on the left panel and then click on blocking.
- Once you undertake the above steps, a list of folks you’ve block should show now.
How to View your Blocked List(Summary)
Here are the steps you need to follow to view your Facebook block list:
- Once logged into your facebook profile, click menu in the top right of any Facebook page
- Next, locate and click Privacy Shortcuts
- To continue, click How do I stop someone from bothering me?
- Lastly, click View All Blocked Users.
How to Unblock Someone on Facebook (Summary)
How To Unblock Someone On Facebook App
Peradventure you want to unblock someone on facebook app, here are the steps you will need
- First and foremost, you will need to turn on your mobile phone
- Now, you will need to tap on the facebook app icon to continue to the facebook homepage
- Next, you will need to enter your login details and login your account
- Afterward, once the News Feed page opens up, tap the More button from the top-right corner of the interface.
- To continue, on the More window, under the HELP & SETTINGS section, tap the Account Settings option.
- Once the Settings page opens up, tap the Blocking category from the displayed list.
- On the Block users window, tap the Unblock button representing the person you want to unblock.
- From the next window that appears, tap the Unblock button to finally the person.
It is important to note here that an account that has been deleted may not be found easily even if you search for it. The account may be still be found but it will be greyed out and tagged as ‘Facebook User’. This typically happens across all platforms – FB web, lite, and messenger.
Facebook may also clear the account if it has violated any of the community policies.
Peradventure you have blocked a Facebook user, sometimes in the past and you want to unblock, then you will need to check the blocked list on FB.
Interestingly, this article has shown you how to.
That is it on How Do I View My blocked list on Facebook 2021 – Unblock Someone on Facebook. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!