Have you been hurt in a collision with another vehicle, such as a car or a truck? If the collision was caused by the carelessness of another driver, you should not hesitate to get in touch with a Car Accident Attorney in Lubbock TX.
Car Accident Attorney Lubbock TX ensures that each and every one of their clients receives the greatest legal counsel available in order to secure the best possible result for each client’s individual case.
You have a legal right to financial compensation for injuries and/or property damage following a vehicle or truck accident that was caused by another party’s negligence, and this right is especially important in situations involving wrongful death.
When you’re in a car accident, the injuries you sustained might not be immediately evident, but they could cause you a lot of pain and suffering in the years to come.
When injuries could potentially result in missed wages or earning potential, having a Car Accident Attorney in Lubbock TX looking out for your best interests is quite necessary.
What to do if you get involved in an accident
- Maintain your composure and do not flee the scene of the collision.
- If someone is hurt, you should call the authorities and/or emergency medical services right away.
- Even if the police do not respond to the scene of the accident, you should still file a report with the local police department of the city where the accident took place as soon as possible.
- Never listen to the other driver if they try to convince you not to call the police!
- Collect the following information from the other motorist or drivers involved in the collision: their name, address, phone number, driver’s license number, license plate number, and insurance information, including their policy number and the number to call for the claims department. Car Accident Attorney Lubbock TX
- Find everyone in the area who might have seen the collision and make sure you acquire their contact information (name, address, and phone number).
- Get the name, address, and phone number of the vehicle’s owner if you can confirm that the driver is not the vehicle’s legal owner.
- Do not discuss the details of what occurred in the accident with anybody other than the authorities who have been called.
Please get in touch with Car Accident Attorney Lubbock TX if you have been hurt so that they can ensure that your legal rights are protected. You are able to get a free consultation as well as advice on the various options available to you.
This should be done as soon as possible because you only have a limited amount of time to make claims, and the memories of witnesses and evidence may become less clear over time.
Contact: A Charleston Car Accident Attorney
What is the going rate for an hourly rate for a Car Accident Attorney in Lubbock TX? ($140 – $850)
The fees for Car Accident Attorney Lubbock TX will be determined on an hourly basis if a flat rate is not selected as the payment option. The lowest possible cost for this would be $150, and the highest possible cost would be $850, with an hourly rate of almost $400 on average.
The normal hourly rate for legal services can range anywhere from $140 to $420 in the state of Texas.
Because of this, the cost of hiring a Texas car accident lawyer to represent you in a case that involves a car accident will depend on the agreement that you reach with the lawyer as well as the specifics of the case that you are involved in.
You can also request a free consultation
When you hire an attorney to represent you in a car accident case in Lubbock, Texas, how much may you suit for? (up to $3.4 billion)
In the event of a car crash, Texas does not place a limit on the amount of financial compensation that can be granted for the aforementioned categories of damages; however, this is not the case if the lawsuit is filed against a government agency.
If the facts of the case warrant such a finding, a jury may award a victim up to $3.4 billion in compensation for their losses if they decide that the victim is entitled to such a sum.
In the event of a vehicle collision in the state of Texas, the amount of money that a person may be able to sue for is heavily influenced by the number of fatalities that occurred as a direct result of the collision. Car Accident Attorney Lubbock TX