In this Article Courage to Grow Scholarship,Students have the opportunity to quickly apply for a fair amount of financial aid thanks to the Courage To Grow Scholarship. The OCD Foundation funds the scholarship program to assist graduating seniors and college students in achieving their educational objectives without becoming buried in the financial system. They think that by helping families and people, they can allow kids greater flexibility to concentrate on their education.
Students in high school or college may receive a single $500 scholarship award through the Courage To Grow Scholarship. Other scholarships could provide kids a higher award, but the Courage To Grow Scholarship stands out since it also has a remarkably simple application process. It will just take a few minutes if you are a senior in high school or college to apply! Additionally, kids can apply all year long and do so again if they don’t get an award the first time.
You won’t want to miss up the opportunity to earn a $500 scholarship toward your education, especially given how simple it is to submit your application!
Requirements for Eligibility
- Applicants must be enrolled as an undergraduate, graduate, or postgraduate student.
- Applicants are required to enroll in a university, a four-year college, a two-year college, or a vocational-technical institution.
- Must have minimum GPA of 2.5
- Must be a Part-time and full-time students
Process for Scholarship Award
- One week following the application deadline, the final applicants will be chosen.
- A certificate of award will be given to each scholarship recipient as a mark of distinction.
- The following conditions must be met before scholarship funds are transferred to the student’s college or university account:
A) Documentation of college enrolment obtained from the office of college administration.
B) Evidence of achieving a grade point average of 2.5 or above.
- The maximum amount of a scholarship award is $500.00 USD.
Steps for the Courage To Grow Scholarship application
- The application is incredibly simple to fill out. All college and high school students applying for the scholarship must submit a 250-word essay outlining why they deserve the award. Direct completion of this is possible on their website.
- Candidates will be chosen within 7 days of the application deadline after students have completed their pieces and provided documentation of a minimum GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- Money will be sent directly to the college or university you attend if you are given a scholarship. Receiving the necessary financial assistance for students really couldn’t be any easier.
Courage To Grow Scholarship,Cost $6,000
The amount rewarded to Student is $500,This is the least amount awarded to student.
The total amount to win from this Scholarship is $6000,Last year this scholarship received 5,000 applicant $6,000 was awarded to 12 applicant.
Annual Timeline for The Courage To Grow Scholarship
The fact that this scholarship is available year-round and accepts applications on a rolling basis is one of its great features. This means that students are eligible to apply at any time throughout the year, and a new winner is chosen each month. Each month’s end marks the application deadlines.
Don’t worry if you don’t receive an award the first month you apply. Although if you receive one, this award is not renewable, students may still apply. The Courage To Grow Scholarship is given to 12 different students on 12 different occasions throughout the year. So, if you’re a college or high school senior, be sure to check back on this application periodically throughout the year.
The Courage To Grow Scholarship,Application Portal
Click HERE to Apply for the Courage To Grow Scholarship