In this article we will talk about Escoffier Scholarship, The Escoffier Scholarship Foundation helps students who are passionate about the culinary and pastry arts but who might not be able to attend without additional financial aid. After considering all qualified applications, the Escoffier Scholarship Foundation Committee decides on the award amount.
Procedure for Applying
- Candidates need to be BC residents.
- The majority of scholarships rarely cover the entire cost of tuition, so you will typically need to find the remaining cash elsewhere. Additionally, not all candidates are given funding.
- The financial aid must be spent during the scholarship year.
- Regardless of whether you receive a scholarship award or not, your application will be processed for a $30 non-refundable processing fee.
- Returning applicants who were not previously awarded a scholarship are urged to reapply because the total number of scholarships offered each year is capped at thirty.
Escoffier Scholarship-Cost of Application to Study,$16,466 to $33,975.
Whether you enroll in an on-campus or online program, one in Boulder or Austin, and the curriculum itself will determine how much culinary school will cost you. Escoffier provides certificates and degrees in holistic nutrition & wellness, baking & pastry, plant-based culinary arts, and hospitality.
The cost of the Escoffier program ranges from $16,466 to $33,975. But hold on keep.
Escoffier Scholarship-Financial Aids for Student
All educational institutions typically have a disclaimer that reads, “Financial help is available to those who apply and qualify.” By doing this, higher education institutions can prevent potential students from being misled about expenses and the administration of financial aid.
Don’t lose hope if you belong to the category of people who are ineligible for assistance. In order to help you at Escoffier understand all of your options, including flexible payment plans, scholarships, and Gift of Education certificates, our Financial Aid staff will work with you.
Requirement Fund for Scholarship:
- Be enrolled at an Auguste Escoffier School of Culinary Arts residential or online campus.
- Complete all required Financial Aid documents.
- Must have an anticipated need.
- Maintain a 2.0 and above GPA after the first term or if an existing student.
- Submit the Escoffier Scholarship Foundation application form with an essay of 250-350 words:
- Describing why you are interested in pursuing your respective program and your passion to work in the hospitality/culinary industry.
- If applicable, describe your previous experience in hospitality, and culinary arts, baking or pastry arts, retail services.
Scholarship dollars are limited and students are only allowed one scholarship award per calendar year. However, eligible students who were denied are welcome to apply during each application period.
click here to Apply Now