If you or a loved one have been injured in an oilfield accident, the likelihood is that you are dealing with a significant injury. It is in your best interest to retain a lawyer who has experience in the oil and gas industry – a law firm with a track record of successfully fighting for injured workers’ rights across the United States. In the event that you or a loved one have been injured in an oilfield accident one of the first step to take is to contact Oil Field Accident Attorneys.
Workers in the oil industry are vulnerable to suffering life-altering injuries at the hands of bosses and coworkers who are careless and reckless. Oil Field Accident Attorneys are always available to help you get the justice you deserve.
Claims for Workers’ Compensation or Personal Injuries using Oil Field Accident Attorneys
If you were hurt in an oilfield accident, you should get in touch with Oil Field Accident Attorneys who specialize in personal injury and accidents. You need to find someone who is experienced with the accident cases involving oil fields. Even if you perceive the injuries to be relatively minor, there is still a risk that more serious consequences will develop.
It’s possible that this will require you to file a claim with the workers’ compensation insurance provided by your company. In other situations, it may involve conducting a comprehensive investigation of the site to look for indications of negligence.
There are situations when the negligent actions of your employer are to fault. On other occasions, it might be the result of faulty industrial machinery. If you suffer an injury while working in the oil field, having experienced Oil Field Accident Attorneys advocating on your behalf can help you obtain a better outcome in any of these cases.
Get up to $200,000 – $750,000 in an oilfield accident with the help of Oil Field Accident Attorneys
It is possible that you have a workers’ compensation claim if you discover that you are eligible for worker’s compensation. On the other hand, you might be able to sue for personal injury using Oil Field Accident Attorneys if any of the following apply to you:
- Your company does not offer workers’ compensation insurance to its employees. A claim like this is referred to as a non-subscriber claim.
- Since you are a self-employed oil contractor, you are not eligible for workers’ compensation benefits.
- Someone other than your employer is the one who is to blame for this mishap. This type of claim is referred to as “third-party liability.”
By filing a claim for personal injury, you have the opportunity to seek compensation for monetary and non-monetary losses, such as the following:
- Medical Expenses
- Lost Wages
- Experiencing Agony and Suffering
- Struggle and Anguish Emotionally
- Scarring and Disfigurement
- Disabilities and/or physical restraints
- Reduced Potential for Financial Gain
- Deterioration in the Quality of Life
You should be aware that both Texas and New Mexico permit punitive damages, which are also known as “punitive” damages.
However, exceptional damages, in the event that you can demonstrate that the party at blame behaved willfully, purposefully, or maliciously. In contrast to Texas, New Mexico does not place any limits on the amount of punitive damages that can be awarded.
In the state of Texas, a jury has the option of awarding you either $200,000, which is the greater of two times the amount of economic damages or a sum equivalent to any noneconomic damages up to $750,000.
What Oil Field Accident Attorneys can do for their clients
Oil Field Accident Attorneys have experience assessing, managing, settling, and trying a wide variety of matters involving oilfield injuries. Generally speaking, oilfield employees and the families that they represent want the same three things:
- To determine the true nature of what took place.
- To make sure it doesn’t happen to someone else.
- To ensure that they receive adequate compensation to provide for their family and, if necessary, punish the businesses or individuals who were responsible for the misconduct.
If this describes you in any way, an Oil Field Accident Attorney is definitely the best person to get in touch with. Oil Field Accident Attorneys have been successful in obtaining multi-million dollar settlements as well as jury verdicts for worthy families located all over the United States. Their track record in the courtroom is public record and may be viewed by anybody. However, there is something else that you should know that might be of interest to you.
The vast majority of Oil Field Accident Attorneys’ customers continue to work with them even after the customer’s cases have been resolved. The attorneys and staff consider their clients to be members of their extended family. Oil Field Accident Attorneys are as proud of the funds they have recovered for their clients as their clients are of the friends they have made working in the oilfield.
Texas oilfield injury attorneys with the largest oilfield recoveries in history, up to $100 million verdict
The best injury attorneys in Texas have been recognized as Zehl & Associates outstanding Injury and Associates Lawyers. Oil Field Accident Attorneys
For oilfield workers across the United States who suffered severe injuries, catastrophic burns, or sad deaths as a result of the greatest oil and gas catastrophes, blowouts, and explosions in history, they have earned billions, including the largest verdicts and settlements in the nation.
Zehl & Associates Oilfield Accident Attorneys have recovered the following just in the last five years:
- The biggest settlement for an oilfield accident in US history (2021)
- Oilfield Burn Injury Settlement No. 1 in US History
- $100 million verdict in favor of employees hurt in an oilfield explosion
- $75 million verdict in favor of employees hurt in an oilfield blowout
- Worker recovering $67 million after oilfield accident
- The Texas accident verdict with the highest award
- Texas’s top accident settlement was $1 million.